but_can_i_be_trusted: (Default)
[personal profile] but_can_i_be_trusted posting in [community profile] anythingdrabble
Title: 'Doing It Wrong'
Fandom: Friends
Characters: Chandler Bing, Ross Geller
Word Count: 100
Rating: PG (Mild innuendo)
Notes: Crossposted to [community profile] emotion100
Summary: He trailed off, staring at Ross.


When Ross found Chandler at Central Perk, he was somewhat surprised.

"What's up? I thought you were cleaning the apartment for Monica," he stated.

"I was," Chandler ruefully agreed. "I was hoping that she'd come home, see how nice I'd made everything, get aroused..." He trailed off, staring at Ross. "...and I'm really telling the wrong person about this."

"No, no; it's fine," Ross protested in mild sarcasm. "I'm enjoying this little glimpse into my baby sister's sex life."

"Well, it didn't work out as planned. She came home, took the broom away, and scolded me for doing it wrong."

Profile

Anything Drabble

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2 34 5678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 6th, 2026 09:08 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios